Below you can find some feeds from Psych Central. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
Parenting & Children
- Teaching Teens Ways to Excel at School Despite Mental Illness
- The Science of Vastly Different Teens: Introverts and Extroverts
- Preventing and Healing from School Violence Takes a Village
- How to Cope When the Anxious Child Has a Meltdown
- Girl Cliques: 8 Labels Teens Should Avoid
- Psychology Around the Net: February 17, 2018
- How to Use Writing to Ease Your Depression
- Am I Depressed or Just Lazy?
- Reclaiming Your Life After Breaking Up
- Psychology Around the Net: February 10, 2018