The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information.
Associations & Institutes
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Psychological Association
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Women’s Health Resource Center
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Rehab Center
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- Suicide: Read This First
- Bipolar Disorder News – Pendulum.org
- Depression and How Therapy Can Help
- Depression Screening
- Depression Test, Symptoms of Depression, Signs of Depression
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Substance Use and Co-occurring Mental Health
Fertility and Postpartum Support
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Drugalert.org is a comprehensive database with information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide.