Home is where your life happens. It’s where memories are made, and where family traditions and routines are born. A well-organized home runs like a machine. Fine tuning that machine can only mean more positive outcomes for your family.
I have a unique way of extending the clarity you gain in therapy into your home by creating an environment that is also clean and clear. Having that clean environment then makes you more available for your family or other interests.
Some of the services I provide include:
- Storage solutions
- Making the most of small spaces
- Preparing for a new baby
- Redoing a room following a change in family structure or loss
- Efficient systems for getting your family out the door in the morning
- Streamlining your bedtime routine
IMAGINE A HOME WHERE…
- Art supplies are readily available when your kids want them.
- All the pieces to a board game are right there in the box where they belong.
- Your children as young as 12 months put their toys away because the bins are clearly labeled with words and pictures.
- You spend less time looking for missing objects and more time being with your family.
Moving to a new house?
Get unpacked and settled in an organized way so you are set up for success. I can help you decide what goes where and identify useful products to stay organized.
Do you have an ART problem?
If your family is like mine, art may be taking over your house. My daughters produce no less than 3 pieces of art PER DAY, not to mention the projects that come home from school! You cannot keep it all. Having a consistent way to handle all those papers, pictures, and paintings will help keep this problem under control.
How does it work?
A home organization project starts with a FREE initial consultation at your house. We will discuss your goals for the project and I will estimate how many hours it should take. I charge an hourly rate of $75/hour, which only includes the time I spend at your house! I will also shop for the perfect products and containers and do as many exchanges and returns as it takes to get it right. In other words, I do all the schlepping and you will not be charged for that time.
A calm and organized home will lead to a calmer, more organized life.
If you would like to connect with me and hear more about how I can help, request a FREE 10-minute phone consultation.